I. GENERAL ORIENTATION
Indrel Indústria de Refrigeração Londrinense Ltda is aware of the importance of ensuring information and network security such as personal data of business partners, customers and internet visitors. We collect personal data exclusively for professional purposes and within the limits of our operations, to better deliver our services and products to our customers.
We will not send you marketing communications unless you have subscribed to receive them. Indrel will never sell your data. We are open and transparent regarding the use of your data.
You can change your mind at any time. We respect your rights and will always try to respond to your requests, compliant with our legal and operational responsibilities.
II. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
“Personal data” means any information that can identify you directly (e.g., your name) or indirectly (e.g., nicknames or unique identification numbers).
Personal data includes e-mail/home address/cell phone/usernames/profile photo/user generated content/financial information.
It may also include unique numeric identifiers, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address or your cell phone device’s Media Access Control (MAC) address, in addition to cookies
III. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Depending on how much you interact with Indrel, data may include:
- Name and surname;
- E-mail address
- Company Name
IV. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect or receive data from you through our website, forms, apps, devices, Indrel products, Indrel pages on social media, and through your direct interactions with the customer service team, among others.
Sometimes you provide us with this data directly (e.g., when you create an account, when you contact us, when you purchase a product directly from us), and sometimes we collect your data (e.g., using cookies to understand how you use our website/app). And sometimes we receive your data from third parties, including INDREL sales representatives and resellers.
Where data storage is needed, we indicate which data is being collected by marking them with an asterisks. Some of the personal data is necessary for:
- Performing the contract with us (e.g., creating an account on our network or delivering the products you purchased);
- Providing you with the requested technical assistance;
- Enrolling you in courses and/or training (online and offline) that you are interested in;
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations (e.g., issuing invoices, remote monitoring, Indrel Cloud).
- Improving our products and services: to better understand the clients needs and expectations and, therefore, improve our services and products.
- Protecting our digital tools: to ensure that our websites/apps/devices are working properly and are virtually impenetrable.
- Reasons of public interest (e.g., tax matters when you purchase a product).
- Other information: personal data can be collected in many other situations such as but not limited to: orders management; consumer surveys; loyalty program (trade-in and trade-up).
- Sending marketing communications (as requested by you) based on your trading relationship with Indrel;
- Enabling customized services adjusted to your personal needs based on your trading relationship with Indrel.
Our ability to deliver you the necessary information and services may be restricted or compromised when requested data is not provided.
- Indrel Newsletter Subscribers
We use your information to send you the Indrel Newsletter. We do not use the information for any other purposes. We will not market or share your data with any third parties
- Contact Form
In this case, the data usage depends on the reasons for which you contacted us. We will answer your questions and keep your information on file only if you agree to have it kept in Indrel’s database. By clicking on “agree” on the pop-up window, you are authorizing INDREL to keep your personal data on file and to use it for the specific purpose of seding you Indrel’s products and services offers.
- Indrel Customers
We use personal information for the purpose of identifying and registering the client’s legal representative responsible for interfacing with Indrel. The information will be kept as long as necessary in order to maintain commercial relationships and customer support. If the client’s employee in charge does not wish to keep their information in the Indrel database, another representative must be registered for this purpose.
- Indrel Partners
We use personal information for the purpose of identifying and registering the partner’s legal representative responsible for interfacing with Indrel. The information will be kept as long as necessary in order to maintain commercial relationships and customer support. If the person in charge does not wish to keep their information in the Indrel database, another representative must be registered for this purpose.
V. QUEM PODE ACESSAR SEUS DADOS PESSOAIS?
We may share your personal data within INDREL to comply with our legal obligations, to prevent fraud and/or to protect our digital tools; to improve our products and services or; after obtaining your consent to do so.
Your personal data may also be processed on our behalf by our trusted third-party suppliers.
We rely on trusted third-party suppliers to carry out a series of commercial activities on our behalf. We provide only the information necessary for the execution of the service/product they provide and demand that they commit themselves to offer the same level of data protection and privacy to their clients as INDREL would, and with the same standard of confidentiality and security.
E.g., we can entrust services that require the processing of your personal data to Indrel partners which are responsible for:
- monitoring social networks, locating resellers and representatives, managing loyalty programs (trade-in and trade-up), and also for social media assessment, internet data analysis and search engine optimization.
- Delivering Indrel products.
- Providing IT services.
- Providing customer service.
- Training and holding seminars and events.
Your personal data may also be required by administrative and/or judicial authorities, in the case of a legal determination, and in other cases permitted by law.
Information that Instagram collects:
All Instagram features and services are governed by the Instagram Data Policy, where you can get more information about your privacy rights and configuration options.
INDREL does not offer or sell your personal data.
VI. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We store the received data on our private e-mail server. The data are made available to INDREL internal teams (Support, Commercial, Marketing and/or Human Resources) according to the option chosen when filling out the form.
VII. HOW LONG DO WE HOLD YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We store your data indefinitely, thought they will be used only during the service period and as long as you are an active customer.
VIII. IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
We guarantee that all data collected is stored on a private server following the same internal security and confidentiality protocols established in current legislation, not depending on third parties for maintenance and/or information transfer.
For more information on what cookies you can find on this website, visit “cookie settings”. By clicking on “Accept all cookies and continue”, you accept the use of all cookies on this site.
Cookie settings (pop-up window)
- advertising cookies; A cookie is a short amount of text sent to your computer’s browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to record information in order to improve your experience the next time you visit the website.
- performance cookies: These are cookies that collect information about how you use our sites, e.g. which pages you access the most. This data is used to improve our websites and for ease of navigation.
- functionality cookies: These files hold information that serves to identify the user, whether to personalize the page according to their profile or to ease the transportation of data within the same website
X. HOW YOU CAN UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can modify or remove your personal data from our Newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe option available in the emails you received. The elimination of the registered data will depend on the legal and commercial implications.
XI. SIMPLIFIED CONSENT FORM
INDREL INDUSTRIA DE REFRIGERAÇAO LONDRINENSE LTDA (“INDREL”) recognizes the essential importance of the proper and adequate protection of the information of individuals, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers etc., which may be available to distinguish the identities of our customers, business partners, employees and all other parties concerned with our business operations.
Nothing in this Consent Form will prevail over any right that the declarant holds as a result of the legal rules in force, in particular the LGPD – General Data Protection Law (Law No. 13.709 / 2018).
I hereby declare to have been well informed on the following:
- My personal data will be used for the following purposes:
a. Execution of the contract with Indrel (e.g., creating an account or to deliver any purchased products);
b. Delivery of technical assistance;
c. Courses and training (online and offline);
d. Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations (e.g. issuing invoices, remote monitoring, Indrel Cloud);
e. Continuous improvement of products and services;
f. Protection of the tools the company uses (websites/apps/devices), ensuring that they are protected, safe and working correctly;
g. Collection and maintenance of data for legal reasons;
h. Other information: personal data can be collected through interaction with Indrel in specific situations: order management and research; loyalty program;
i. Sending marketing communications;
j. Offering personalized services.
- INDREL explained that all its collaborators and employees will observe the necessary procedures to safeguard personal information and to use it only as described in this policy.
- INDREL will adopt all technical and organizational measures to protect and safeguard the personal data collected from eventual improper access, unauthorized use, alteration and disclosure, and accidental loss.
- People who will have access to my registered personal data:
a. Representatives of INDREL’s internal departments responsible for the interaction in each case
b. Legal representatives of INDREL
- At any time, I can request the correction, deletion, alteration of my personal information to ensure its veracity. I will also be able to request the correction or update, as well as contact INDREL operational support for necessary support.
- I am aware that data storage is necessary for my business relationship with INDREL.
- Any questions received will be promptly answered by the INDREL service team, by means of a message to/from the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone call to the following number: +55 (43) 3378-5500, available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
XII. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
INDREL respects your right to privacy: it is important that you are able to control your personal data.
You have the following rights:
- To obtain clear information about what data was collected and with whom it was shared
- To access your collected personal data
- To correct your collected personal data
- To oppose Direct Marketing – to cancel Marketing Communication
- To revoke consent
- To contact the Brazilian National Data Protection Authority and file a complaint
- To the portability of your personal data – to move, copy or transfer to another supplier of products and/or services, upon express request, and provided that INDREL’s industrial and commercial secrets will be kept safe
- To disable cookies
Update: February 7, 2021.
INDREL – INDUSTRIA DE REFRIGERAÇAO LONDRINENSE LTDA